Terms & Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Customer”, “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “The Website”, “Website”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing English Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
By placing an order, the customer acknowledges that they have read, reviewed, and agree to all of MassAmmo.com’s terms and conditions.
We will only ship to United States citizens or resident aliens that meet all legal requirements for purchasing the desired product. Due to changes and the complexity of federal, state, and local regulations, it is your responsibility to verify that the products you wish to purchase are legal or can be legally shipped to your area.
By placing an order, you (the customer) certifies that:
- You are at least 21 years of age if purchasing handgun ammunition or 18 years of age if purchasing rifle ammunition.
- You have checked all Federal, State, and Local laws and are allowed to purchase and receive the products you have purchased.
- You are within compliance of all Federal, State, and Local laws relating to any products purchased on the website.
- By selling or shipping to designated shipping address, MassAmmo.com is not violating any Federal, State, or Local laws, statues, rules, regulations, or restrictions.
- You are legally eligible to posses and/or purchase a firearm.
- You have not been convicted in any crime that would render you ineligible to posses or own a firearm.
- You are not currently under indictment for any crime
- You do not use or are addicted to any controlled substances
- You have not been diagnosed or adjudicated as having any mental illness or have been committed to any mental institution of any kind.
- You hold current legal status in the United States and can lawfully posses and/or purchase a firearm.
- You are not currently being reviewed for or have been discharged under dishonorable condition from the United States Armed Forces.
- You have not renounced your United States Citizenship
- You are not subject to any restraining order
- The products you purchase on our website will not be used in any crime
- You have never been convicted or expect to be convicted of any domestic violence crimes.
- Will not sell, trade, give, or transfer any products purchased on MassAmmo.com to individuals who cannot legally possess or own those products.
By making a purchase on this website, you certify that you are at least 21 years of age if purchasing handgun ammunition or 18 years of age if purchasing rifle ammunition.
Order Processing & Shipping Times
All orders are processed and shipped Monday through Friday. We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays. Most orders placed on business days before 2:00 PM EST will be processed and shipped the same day. In some cases, processing may take 1-2 business. Due to the nature of our products, we only ship via UPS ground.
We only ship within the United States via UPS Ground. Due to certain Federal, Sate, and local laws, we are unable to ship to specific areas. Before placing your order make sure to check your local and state laws to ensure that it is legal for the product you ordered to be shipped there. Some areas require us to receive and keep a copy of a designated permit, license, or similar prior to shipping certain products. IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER THAT CONTAINS ITEMS THAT WILL SHIP TO A RESTRICTED AREA, THE ORDER WILL BE CANCELLED AND YOU WILL BE CHARGED A SERVICE FEE FOR THE CANCELLATION.
Below is a list of some restrictions. Before placing your order, be sure to check federal, state, and local laws as the information provided below may have changed.
Restrictions by State:
- Alaska: No ammo or primer shipments
- California: No tracer or incendiary ammunition. No feeding devices over 10 rounds, this includes machine gun links.There are consistent changes to state and local legislation and it is your responsibility to check if any such changes have occurred.
- Los Angeles: No ammunition shipments
- Marin County: CCW Card must be submitted or on file for ammo purchases
- Oakland: No ammunition shipments
- San Francisco: No ammunition that is covered under the “San Francisco Bullet Ban”
- Colorado: No feeding devices over 15 rounds.
- Connecticut: We must have one of the following on record prior to shipping: Carry permit, permit to sell at retail, a valid firearms eligibility certificate and a valid ammunition certificate accompanied by a government-issued ID that clearly shows date of birth and photograph. No feeding devices over 10 rounds. No .50 caliber, armor piercing, or incendiary ammo.
- Hawaii: No ammunition or primer shipments
- Illinois: FOID card must be submitted and on file.
- Maryland: No feeding devices over 10 rounds.
- Massachusetts: No ammunition or No feeding devices over 10 rounds
- New Jersey: FPID card must be submitted or on file. No feeding devices over 15 rounds.
- New York: All ammunition must be shipped to a registered FFL dealer or Seller of Ammunition. No feeding devices over 10 rounds
- New York City: No ammunition shipments. Cannot ship magazines or feeding devices
- Buffalo/Rochester: No feeding devices over 5 rounds for a rifle or over 17 rounds for a handgun.
- Ohio: No feeding devices over 30 rounds (pending updated legislation).
- Cincinnati: No feeding devices over 10 rounds for rifle and 15 rounds for handguns.
- Cleveland: No feeding devices over 20 rounds for a center-fire and 30 rounds for a .22 caliber.
- Columbus: No feeding devices over 20 rounds for center fire.
- Dayton: No ammunition feeding devices over 10 rounds or any rounds for handguns.
- Washington D.C.: Valid firearms license required for all ammunition of firearms purchases. No feeding devices over 10 rounds. No .50 BMG ammunition. No armor piercing ammo.
Additional information about laws and regulations is available at:
Our currently shipping provider, UPS, provides additional information on it’s website regarding the shipment of firearms or ammunition at this link: http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/resources/ship/packaging/guidelines/firearms.html
We accept payments via Credit Cards or Charge Cards through our website. All goods remain the property of the Company until paid for in full.
The website only ships via UPS ground. Once the carrier has received your order, MassAmmo.com is released of any responsibility for the safe transit to the delivery address.
Returns, Exchanges, & Cancellations:
Due to safety reasons, we cannot accept any returns on ammunition sales. ALL AMMUNITION SALES ARE FINAL. Order cancellations may only be done if the order has not yet been processed and you will be subject to a restocking fee up to 10% of the total dollar amount of the purchase. All inquires or grievances regarding defective products should be addressed with the product’s manufacturer. MassAmmo.com does not warranty of any the products that we re-sell.
Cancellations by MassAmmo.com:
We reserve the right to cancel an order for any reason. If an order is cancelled due to the customer violating our terms and conditions, that order will be issued a refund for the purchase amount less up to 10% of the total dollar amount of the purchase.
Indemnification Clauses and Liability Release:
We are not responsible for any typographical or pricing errors, omissions, inclusions, or any other error on our site. We reserve the right to make changes to the website at any time.
Customer understands that MassAmmo.com is a 3rd party retailer and does not design, test, or manufacture our ammunition productions and only re-sell the products of other companies. By placing or receiving an order from MassAmmo.com, the customer agrees to release MassAmmo.com of any liability that may arise from or relating to the products purchased or their use. Customer acknowledges that they are solely responsibly for how any product purchased is used by the customer or any other party.
The customer agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless MassAmmo.com and its owners, agents, officers, employees, or affiliates against any civil liability or criminal prosecution resulting from the customer violating any of the aforementioned statements. This website does not provide legal advice of any kind, and we cannot guarantee that the information is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. This site should not be used as a substitute for obtaining legal advice from an attorney licensed or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction.
Exclusions and Limitations:
The information on this website is provided on an “As Is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
Personal Identification Information:
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register a user account, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, social security number, or required permit numbers. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information:
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider utilized and other similar information.
Links to this website:
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from this website:
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or materials appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
How We Use Collected Information:
Massammo.com collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service.
- To more effectively respond to customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience.
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site.
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions
- We may use the personal information Users provide when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer content, promotion, survey or other Site feature.
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails.
- The email address Users provide for order processing will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries and/or other requests or questions. If Users decide to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time Users would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or Users may contact us via our Site.
How We Protect Your Information:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information:
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites:
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense.
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting.
- Demographics and Interests Reporting.
- DoubleClick Platform Integration.
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to them by using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13 years old and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13 years old.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
Your acceptance of these terms:
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
3505 Lake Lynda Drive, #200
Orlando, FL 32817
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website. The brand name, logo, insignia, and certain product images may hold copyrights and/or are registered trademarks or trademarks are property of their respective owners.
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and MassAmmo.com. By accessing this website and/or registering with this website and/or placing an order with this website indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance of, the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.